Admissions & Enrollment
Achieve Community Charter School is a free public charter school, open to all Newark residents. Families can apply to Achieve Community Charter School by logging into the new Online Enrollment Center at newarkenrolls.org. Be sure you list Achieve Community Charter School as your top choice on the application! Enroll now!
Register and attend the My Schools Newark Virtual School Fair on February 5th!
Take a Peek at Our Achievers!
It Takes a Village!
Achieve Community Charter School Offers:
- Teachers who look like you - Our schools are minority-led where over 75% of our staff are people of color.
- Curriculum that challenges you - Achieve Community Charter School ranked #1 in Students Growth Percentile for all NJ charter schools.
- A village that cares about you - Families are provided with a range of social services through BRICK Education Network’s South Ward Promise Neighborhood to ensure a safe and stable home environment for our scholars.
Upcoming Open Houses
Join us for one of our upcoming open houses. Dates coming soon.
One Newark Enrolls is a system of choice where all families can access great schools for their children, regardless of the school’s status as district or charter. The system is available to any Newark family wishing to enroll their child in a new school for the upcoming year. Students may rank up to eight school choices – both district and charter – on a single application. They will then receive a single offer to attend the best possible school given their selections. Apply Now and be sure to choose Achieve Community Charter School as your top choice!
Eligibility: Achieve Community Charter School is open to all Newark residents. We do accept applications for non-Newark residents, however, preference will be given to Newark residents in the lottery.
Completing Your Application:
- Completing an online application on http://newarkenrolls.org is the easiest way to apply to Achieve Community Charter. Families can apply for all siblings at once and upload required documents (birth certificate and residency documents) to their applications.
- If you already have a School Mint account, you do not have to create a new one.
- Families new to Newark will need to request a School Mint login by clicking ‘Register for School Mint”. Your student's information will be verified and an account will be created for you. You will receive account login details to your email address once the information is verified.
- Current Achieve families do not need to reapply or create a new application for the next school year. Returning families are only asked to submit residency documents to secure their seat(s) for the following year. We will reach out to you to collect your reverification residency documents in the spring.
What are the next steps after I complete my application?
Will my student receive their first choice?
Can my scholar be matched to a school that isn’t listed on his/her application?
I would like my scholars to attend the same school as their siblings. What should I do?
How can I contact the ‘Newark Enrolls’ team?